Monday 30 June 2014

Weekly Saving #1


This week my savings haven't been much as I haven't been looking that much.

I did go to a carboot sale with my sister who is the master of bargain-hunting. I will try a film-a-haul on what she got. I picked up a few bits, but not as much as her though. 

Carboot finds
Next summer dress £1.00
Three Rainbow Magic books:
Amelie the seal fairy 20p
Sophie the sapphire fairy 20p
Hayley the rain fairy 20p


Shop
 Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream
On offer at Tesco for £2.49 &
£1.00 payback from Shopitize so makes it £1.49

Oh and my Graze Box as I got an offer from an family member where I get my 1st, 5th and 10th box free woohoo. If you would like a code where you can get the same offer you can use NICKIP7FB.

Love
Mrs P

Here is the Video of my bootsale haul, 

No comments:

Post a Comment