Thursday 25 February 2016

Alice in Wonderland Backpack




As I said before I am Disney Crazy, so I thought I would show you this cute backpack I bought for the plane. I saw it and thought how cute it was and it's a great size for the things I need. It has room for a book, a notepad, iPad and few sweets. This backpack will only have my things in and paperwork for the holiday as well as passports. The main thing I love about this bag is it's simple with a bit of detail on it and does not shout Disney (Alice in Wonderland) all over it. It's just a pop of details.


I love that it has most of the characters on it. I'm a little upset that it does not have the Queen of Hearts on it. I can't wait to use this little backpack for our holiday, I am so excited about the holiday and of course using this bag.

Love
Mrs P

Here is a little video of our time in Devon, hope you enjoy it

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Where is it from and how much??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that, and have a few Alice mad friends who would also love it. Such a bargain.

    ReplyDelete