Thursday 11 February 2016

TV Favourites


Once Upon a Time  
I loved watching it, I have always wanted to watch it but as we didn't have any fancy TV channels and had the basic package I didn't see it. But now that I have Netflix oh my, I love it. I am already on Season 2 and have three more seasons to go. I love seeing all the fairy tales come to life in a different way.

Silent Witness
I have been watching this for years. It used to be more about the bodies and what they find on them to how they die to solve the case. Now it's more like they are cops as well as being pathologists so has become very unrealistic, but I still like it and will continue to watch it.

Death in Paradise
This is a British-French lighthearted crime comedy-drama television series about a UK Detective who helps solve crimes in the Caribbean. It is so funny and Kris Marshall is in it (he was the eldest son in My Family). He plays the character so well.

Let us know what you have been watching at the recently.

Love

Mrs P

Here is a little video of sorting out clothes

3 comments:

  1. I have been catching up on all 6 seasons of PLL, have you seen it? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope not yet That the next one on my list to watch x

      Delete
  2. I love Silent Witness and Death in Paradise too. Also loving Vera at the moment.

    ReplyDelete