Monday 15 February 2016

Breaking it down.



As I have said before we have booked a two week holiday in Canada and a week in the USA. We have booked through lots of different companies because it works out to be the cheapest way. This is going to be a little breakdown on what we have spent so far on the holiday to give you an idea of how much it would cost for you.

First off we fly to Canada, but not the main bit of Canada, we fly into a place called Halifax. Then it's a four hour car drive to my nephew's house where we will be staying for a few days. So I get to save on hotel prices for that bit. I think we are going to stay there for three to four days.

After that we're off to Montreal for a few days to see more of Canada and take it in as we haven't been there before. The others are coming with us too as far as I know. I hope they are anyway. We will be staying in a hotel so have to pay for that.

The next part of the trip is over to the USA whilst we are in that part of the world!

On the way home our flight from the USA back to London is split into two flights so we have to stop in New York. Only for a few hours though then it's back to London.

We found these flights thought a website call Kayak they look for the cheapest way to fly for you. We are using two different airlines, Air Canada and United Airlines. I don't think it will be a problem, well I hope not anyway.

So the four flights for us have cost about £2,300 in total, which I don't think is too bad.

On the flights we get a meal and snack and the baggage is the same on every plane as we booked it as one 'tour' through one company.

That's my little blog post about our flights. As more of our plans for the trip progress and I add up how much it's costing I will let you know.

Love
Mrs P

Here is a little video of our family fun time in Devon 

No comments:

Post a Comment