Sunday 28 August 2016

4 More Days


I only have four more days then I have done what I set out to do. I am finding it hard though as I don't really know what to write and I still don't as I sit here at 10.10pm. I am hoping that something comes to me, but I am guessing not, so will just say what's happened today.

This morning was just a chilled out morning at home. Mr P had a gig to go to at 11am and that was really about it until 12.30 when my sister picked me up with her boys and off we went to Owl's House. The kids all had a play while us mums had a cup of tea, well I had juice as it was very hot in that place. We didn't leave there until 4.30pm so all the of the kids were really tired. 

But Little Miss P and I only had half an hour at home until we went back out to a BBQ to one of the ladies' that I work with. Little Miss P had lots of fun with all the kids and even sang a few songs. I nearly had a whole bottle of wine to myself so I am not sure how much of this will make sense, lol. I had a lovely time.

I better get to bed now as I feel like I need my sleep now. Goodnight :-)

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment