Thursday 18 August 2016

Etsy Review - Loulabellescrafts1


One of my friends is due to have her baby in about two weeks' time she doesn't know the sex of it as she didn't want to. So I wanted to pick her up something that I really like the look of and that was gender neutral, so it could be worn by a boy or a girl.

So I went to Etsy and typed in baby bandannas and a load came up. I saw this cute Dumbo print so clicked on it and then had a look at all the other things that louabellescrafts had for sale. Then I saw the same Dumbo print with two other bibs, a lovely grey one that I really liked as well. I had a look at the reviews she had and I bought it straightaway.

I thought it might take about 2 weeks to come as it's handmade but to my surprise it only took five days to come in the post.

The quality of the bandanna is fantastic, it is well sewn and the fabric is lovely, on the back of the bib it is nice and soft. There are no marks on it and it would fit perfectly around a baby. It even has two different poppers at the back so you can choose the size.

 I can't wait to give this to her as it is so cute.
I will leave a link for you here to her Etsy page.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment