Wednesday 31 August 2016

I Have Done It

I can't believe I have done it, I have blogged every single day in August. I find that a little bit crazy really. But I have to say I don't think I'll be doing that again. Towards the end I was finding it really hard to think what to write about so some of the blog posts at the end may have been a little bit weird.

feel like my blog may need to take a different direction just a little a bit and be a bit more creative.  I would like to get at least two weeks ahead on my blogs and have a few for when I really can't think of anything (does anyone do that?).

I think I have said before that I would like to do some more fashion type blogs and some home style blogs. So once Little Miss P is back at school I want to start working on my Christmas blogs and January 2017 blogs... I think that would give me a great to start to the year. 

I also want to do this with my YouTube. I haven't done anything for the past month with YouTube, I just wanted to spend time with Little Miss P and work out where I would like YouTube to go. I have been watching a few channels to see what I like watching myself and what I would like to watch myself. I have written a little list about what sort of things I would like to do, but that will be in a different blog post.

I will be holding a giveaway soon once I have worked out how to do it, lol. Hoping to do that at the end of September.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment