Monday 22 August 2016

Date Night


The other night Little Miss P stayed at my mum's house (her nanny's house) so they can spend some nice time together with just the two of them, as when she's normally there there is always one of the other grandkids. But this time it was just those two.

So that night Mr P suggested that we should go for a nice meal out, just the two of us. It's been a while since we have done that. So he picked the Miller & Carter in Epping. I love Miller & Carter, it's always lovely food and has a lovely atmosphere. I had a half rack of ribs with chips and ordered a side of onion loaf as I love it from there, thinking that they would only bring one onion loaf... Over they brought three of them! It seems that is what you get when you order a side, of course I couldn't eat all of them, just way too many for me.

We did manage to share a little dessert between us, just a vanilla ice cream with a cookie in it and it was actually lovely ice cream. Also ordered myself a little hot chocolate at the end. It was nice food but did take over 2 hours from start to finish. But it was a lovely few hours, just the hubby and I.

As I got in the car I had to undo the top button of my jeans as I was feeling very fat after eating all of that food. We got home and both just sat down watching a film together.

Can't wait for next date night.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment