Friday 19 August 2016

Things I have been Buying


I have bought myself a few things so I thought I would show you what I got. It's only a few small things.

I really wanted a light box, I don't know why as I don't really need one but they are lovely. Then I saw this mini one that is so cute and it was only £8. You get all the letters with it and even some smiley faces and balloons that are a little cute.

Lush is a great shop that I love, I would love to buy more from them but I don't use the products enough. It's nice for all of 10 mins while you're in the bath but that's about it. Little Miss P likes this shop too and she picked herself  up a small Rainbow Fun and I picked myself up a pink flamingo bubble bar... I can't wait to use it.

I have not got anything else recently. Well I don't think I have anyway.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment