Thursday 25 August 2016

Bathroom Cabinet - Summer 2016

I don't normally do these types of blog post, but as I'm doing one everyday in August I need to step a little out of my comfort zone. I thought I'd show you a few things in my bathroom cabinet that I use everyday or at least once a week. I am not a big make up person so there will be no make up in this, but a few skincare products.

First up are these two products that I got to review and I absolutely love them and will be buying again.
It's Garnier Skin Active Night Time Moisture Bomb & Garnier Skin Active Day Moisture Bomb. 
The night time one is a lovely and thick super-recharging antioxidants gel cream. It just makes my face feel like it's cooling down and working with my skin. I wake up in the morning and it feels so soft. The day time one is less thick, it's still nice and also has SPF 10 on it for when you're out and about.

The next two are Simple products, kind to skin moisturising facial wash. I have used this about twice and am still loving it. It has vitamins B5 and vitamin E in. I am thinking of changing this one soon, and trying something a little different. Maybe from the Yes To range. The next Simple is smoothing facial scrub, this is nice to the skin and works and is also cheap.

The last thing is this Avon Planet spa peel off face mask. I have only used this twice and both times it's been OK, it's not the best I have had as when you peel it off it peels off in small bits not one big bit and that kind of annoys me a bit. But it seems fine on my skin and it's a good price too. Will I buy it again, probably not but I will use it as I hate wasting things.

I hope you like the little look in my bathroom cabinet.

Love
Mrs P

Here is little Miss P Crisps challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment