Tuesday 23 August 2016

Without Little Miss P


If you read the blog post before this you will know that Little Miss P spent the night at my mum's house and she is spending all day with her on Saturday. It's been the first day in ages that Mr P and I would have had a whole day without Little Miss P.

We woke up at about 8am then spent most of, if not all the morning in bed. Mr P was on the laptop doing banking things and looking for new Home Insurance. I was just browsing the internet checking my eBay as I have a few things for sale at the moment, and also putting a few things for sale on there too.

That day we got asked if we wanted to pop along to my friend's BBQ, she only lives in Collier Row so it's only about a 15 min journey from my house by car. We popped along for about three hours until we had to go and get Little Miss P from my mum's house. It was nice chilling out and just talking to people without worrying if Little Miss P was bored or what she was up to. I did feel a little bit lost without her next to me though, I have to admit.

It would be nice to spend some more time with just the hubby though, as it was nice just being us again and not mummy and daddy for a bit.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment