Monday 1 August 2016

Start of the Fun


It's August and I am turning 30 in 5 days on the 5th August. Yes, the big 30. I don't really feel much about turning 30, it's just another day. But I do feel like I need to work on myself, trying to get some more skills and actually work on what I have always wanted to do.

I would love help with it but I know that I will not always get help and I have to stop relying on other people so much to help me. I am a big girl now.

One of my little challenges is to do a blog post everyday in the month of August, that will be 31 blog posts. So this is the first one and I will hopefully be doing some blog posts in bulk as I think that will make it easier for me. I think the hard part will be thinking of things to write about so I have started a little list of thing to write and what days I would like to put them up, but not many, only 3 thing at the moment.

I would like to be a bit more brave with my posts and talk about clothing more and what I wearing. I am no Fashion Blogger I just blog for fun so talking a bit about clothes will be out of my comfort zone and so they may end up being more about home interiors. I will also be doing a little giveaway on my blog on the 5th August, so make sure you come back for that.

Not much to write about now as I want to save some for the other Blog posts. I hope you can keep with and help me out through this challenge and if you have any ides what I can write about please let me know.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment