Monday 8 August 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful #2

1) Mr P
 I would like to say thank you to the hubby for taking Little Miss P to school for me when I had a cold so I could spend more time asleep to get over it, and Little Miss P really liked it too and she got to spend some Daughter and Daddy time.

2) School Report
I got Little Miss P's school report and it is great, I am so proud of her and I hope she is proud of herself for it too. If you fancy reading more about it tap the link.

3) The Weather
I know it's been hot the last few days but it's been nice being able to play in the paddling pool and see Little Miss P have some fun, enjoying a BBQ with the family.

4) Outside Film Afternoon
One Friday afternoon Mr P set up an outdoor movie afternoon for us with a BBQ. We lay on our covers and watched a film and it was lovely.

6) Devon
We had a lovely time in Devon seeing the family and I even walked up a very big hill that took the three of us three hours to do, but the view from the top was amazing.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment