Saturday 6 August 2016

The Rest of the Life Story


After Woolworths went into Administration and I had Little Miss P I didn't go back to work, as I thought it would cost more for me to hire a babysitter for her than I could earn from a retail job. I have to say I did feel a little bit lost after having Little Miss P and losing my job, I feel like for a bit of my life I just floated a bit. I am not sure what really happened over the past 5 years other than I was very lucky to see my Daughter grow up into the lovely young lady that she is today.

Let's jump ahead to this year, 2016, where I feel like things are fall into line. We had a great Holiday to Disney World (which I wish I could do every year), I have a job myself, just for two hours a day and it's only until 19th July as I am covering someone who's on long term sick. But it's a start and it's put a bit of money in the bank and best of all it fits in around school time.

We are sorting out the house a bit at a time when we have the money to do so and also putting money to one side for a rainy day. So life is good and I don't have anything to moan about about. We are all healthy and doing OK for ourselves. I can't wait to see what the next few years will bring.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment