Tuesday 2 August 2016

New Yankee Easy Meltcup


A few months ago I told you all that I had a new Yankee Scenterpiece and now I have started to get a nice little collection of melts.

I really love my Yankee Scenterpiece and have it on most nights when I am chilling out.

1) Mango Peach Salsa
If you love strong smelling Mango things this is the one for you, I would put this one on. It is a great  summer one that I love having on in the afternoon, reading my book.

2) Pink Sands
I would say this one smells of sweet roses, well I think it does anyway. This smell is for a nice romantic night watching a bit of telly or having a nice dinner.

3) Black Cherry
This is one of my favourites, it's a strong smell of Cherry. I could have this one on all day. It is a lot more of a winter one for a nice winter day, but for me I like this all the time.

4) Kilimanjaro Stars
This one is a manly smell as I like to call... it I reminds me of a man's aftershave. I do like this one but I have to be in the right mood for it. The other half really likes this one.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment